- How can I reserve a room?
- I wish to reserve online but it is showing ‘no availability,’ can I still send a request
- Do I have to give my credit/debit card details to confirm the booking?
- How can I reserve a room if I do not have a credit/debit card?
- How will I know that my booking has been confirmed?
- I have made an online booking but have not received e-mail confirmation. What should I do?
- How far in advance can I reserve the room?
- What is the minimum number of nights I can stay?
- If I reserve a room for seven nights or more, are there any discounts?
- Can I pay by Bank Transfer?
- Can any one pay on my behalf?
The best way to ensure that you receive our lowest rates is to book directly with us online through our website. To make a reservation, simply visit our website and follow the instructions. You may also make a reservation by telephone, fax, e-mail or in person.
To guarantee your reservation you will be charged upfront for the first night. The remaining balance is payable upon arrival.
If there is no availability online, it means that we are fully booked. If however it is showing ‘request only’ this means we have very limited availability, you should contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you if possible.
We do require valid credit/debit card details to confirm a reservation. Our safe online reservation system will deduct the first night’s payment in order to guarantee your booking. Similarly if you choose to reserve by telephone, fax, e-mail or in person, we will need your credit/debit card details to guarantee the reservation.
You can still reserve a room by making a bank transfer for one night’s accommodation. Details will be provided upon request.
When you make a reservation with us you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a unique reference number, which can be used to view your reservation details.
Please check your e-mail inbox and spam (junk) folder thoroughly. If you are unable to find the confirmation e-mail please contact us.
Rooms may be reserved up to 12 months in advance. To take advantage of our Special Early Booking Offers, you will need to book at least 60 days prior to the date of arrival.
As a general rule all rooms are booked for at least one night. However on weekends (Friday and Saturday night) and certain other days (e-g bank holidays etc) there is a minimum requirement of a two night stay. Please contact us for further details.
Should you wish to reserve a room for seven nights or more please contact us for our special long term rates and weekly charge will be made upfront .
Yes you can pay in full or part by bank transfer but it takes some time to get information and until such time your reservation will be on hold.
Yes, but in writing after providing authorisation from the credit/debit card holder to charge 1st night amount.